Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A new species of Galendromus (Acari : Phytoseiidae): A case of intraspecific variation and redefinition of carinulatus species group
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Jovem Pesquisador Program
- FAPESP: 98/7099-0
- FAPESP: 06/55725-6
- FAPESP/JP: 06/57868-9
- A new species, Galendromus (Mugidromus) sulamericanus, is described from northwestern São Paulo state, Brazil, and it is included in the carinulatus species group Chant and Yoshida-Shaul, Which is herein redefined to accommodate this new species. A variation in the insertion of ZV2 seta in the ventral shield was observed in individuals from the same population. A key is provided for all known species of the subgenus Mugidromus Tuttle and Muma.
- Annals of The Entomological Society of America. Lanham: Entomological Soc Amer, v. 101, n. 5, p. 804-807, 2008.
- Entomological Soc Amer
- carinulatus species group
- Galendromus (Mugidromus)
- Predatory mites
- South America
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.