Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- O uso idiomático dos instrumentos de percussão brasileiros: principais sistemas notacionais para o pandeiro brasileiro
- The idiomatic use of brazilian percussion instruments: main notational systems for the brazilian pandeiro
- Gianesella, Eduardo F.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This article adresses the idiomatic use of Brazilian percussion instruments and their notation on compositions. It uses the Brazilian "pandeiro", which is the principal instrument of this category, to make a technical and comparative analysis of the two main notational systems for this instrument, which are the models developed by Luiz D'Anunciacao and the other by Carlos Stasi. It also includes suggestions to help the development of this notation. It gives a list and description of several method books that could help percussionists, composers and arrangers to deepen their knowledge of Brazilian percussion.
- Musica Hodie. Goiania Go: Univ Federal Goias, v. 12, n. 2, p. 188-200, 2012.
- Univ Federal Goias
- Idiomatism in Brazilian percussion
- Music notation for "pandeiro"
- Anunciacao and Stasi's systems
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.