Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Inclusão de farinha de resíduos da indústria de filetagem de tilápias na alimentação de girinos de rã-touro (Rana Catesbeiana Shaw,1802)
- Meal from tilapia filleting industrial waste in the feed of the bullfrog tadpoles (Rana Catesbeiana Shaw, 1802)
- Universidade Estadual do Oeste do Paraná (UNIOESTE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The objective of this experiment was to evaluate the inclusion of meal of tilapia industrial waster in bullfrog tadpoles' diets (Rana Catesbeina Shaw, 1802). Two hundred fifty tadpoles with initial weight and length of 0,18 +/- 0,05g and 2,50 +/- 0,18 centimeters were used, respectively, they were used and distributed in 25 aquariums of 30 liter each in a complete randomized design with five treatments and five repetitions. The tadpoles were fed four times a day with diets containing 0, 5, 10 and 15% of inclusion of tilapia filleting and another diet with 0% of supplemented tilapia filleting with synthetic methionine, being supplied four times a day at ease. The experiment period was 30 days. The diets with tilapia filleting inclusion and methionine supplementation did not have influence in the final weight and length averages, feed survival and conversion of bullfrog tadpoles. It cam be used until 15% of tilapia filleting inclusion in the bullfrog tadpoles food. The synthetic methionine supplementation in diets for bullfrog tadpoles is not necessary in diets with levels over 0,471/4 of the total methionine.
- Semina-ciencias Agrarias. Londrina: Univ Estadual Londrina, v. 28, n. 4, p. 747-752, 2007.
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- frog production
- alternative food evaluation
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.