Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influência do relevo na produtividade e custos do harvester
- Influence of relief in productivity and costs of harvester
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Among the several variables that influence timber harvesting is the slope, which influences the productivity of forest machines. In this experiment the harvester was evaluated technically and economically while cutting and processing eucalyptus activity on different slope classes. The technical analysis included a study of time and movements by the method of continuous time; productivity was determined by the volume in cubic meters of wood processing. The economic analysis included the parameters of operational cost, production cost and energy consumption. The analysis of the data showed that productivity decreased according to the increase of the percent slope inclination, resulting in an effective work hour productivity increase from 18.72 to 39.71 m(3)sc, with a mean of operating cost of US$ 78.78 per work hour.
- Scientia Forestalis. Piracicaba: Ipef-inst Pesquisas Estudos Florestais, v. 38, n. 85, p. 107-114, 2010.
- Ipef-inst Pesquisas Estudos Florestais
- Forest mechanization
- Times and movements
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.