Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Isolamento e resistência a antimicrobianos de cepas de Streptococcus spp. provenientes de rãs-touro (Lithobates catesbeianus)
- Isolation and antimicrobial resistance of Streptococcus spp. strains from bullfrog (Lithobates catesbeiana)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Twelve bullfrogs were selected from two commercial frog farms and clinically diagnosed as attacked by Streptococcus disease. Sixty samples were collected, and Streptococcus spp. was isolated from all bullfrog, being 12 (100%) from the encephalus, seven from the kidneys (58.3%), three from the liver (25%), two from the spleen (16.6%), and one from the ascitic liquid (8.3%). Streptococcus -hemolytic were isolated from all the 60 samples, which were sensible to chloramphenicol (100%), gentamycin (100%), vancomycin (96%), cefotaxime (96%), and cefoxitine (92%).
- Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG), Escola de Veterinária
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.