Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influência da altura das garras dos pneus de um trator em área de plantio direto
- Influence of tractor tire lug height in an area with no tillage
- Universidade Estadual do Oeste do Paraná (UNIOESTE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This work was carried out to evaluate the performance of a farm tractor fitted with two sets of tires with high lugs and another set of tires with tallow lugs in straw without tillage (corn straw). The travel speeds used were approximately 4, 5, 6 and 7 km h(-1) and a constant pulling force of 25 kN was fixed. Tractor traction, forward speed, slip and consumption of fuel were measured and drawbar power, the ratio between the consumption and power and traction coefficient were calculated. It was observed that the tractor performance was similar to high and low lug tire conditions, in an area covered with corn straw.
- Revista Brasileira de Engenharia Agricola E Ambiental. Joao Pessoa Pb: Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB) Ccsa, v. 14, n. 10, p. 1123-1128, 2010.
- Universidade Federal da Paraíba (UFPB) Ccsa
- agricultural machine
- tractor test
- dynamometric car
- tractive efficiency
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.