Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Estudo da demanda energética e desagregação do solo em diferentes sequências operacionais de preparo periódico
- Energetic demand and disaggregation of the soil in different operational sequencies of periodic tillage
- DENA UFC
- Universidade Federal de Lavras (UFLA)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The correct selection of the operational sequence of soil tillage is essential to reduce the cost of agricultural mechanization in the regions that mobilize intensively the soil. The objective of this work was to evaluate the energetic demand and disaggregation of the soil in different operational sequences of subsoiling and systems of periodic soil tillage. The experimental design was blocks at random, in a factorial model 5 x 2 with 5 replications, being 5 tillage systems (D - Disc plow, Dn - disc plow followed at leveler rail, G - weight rail, Gn - weight rail followed of leveler rail and E - Stirrer.) and two sequencies of subsoiling (SP - Subsoiling - tillage and PS - Tillage - subsoiling). There were evaluated the energetic demand, fuel consumption by area and the soil disaggregation. The results showed that the operational sequence tillage of the soil subsoiling (PS) had a lower energetic requirement, except for the stirrer, the sequence tillage the soil - subsoiling consumed less fuel and soil disaggregation didn't show statistic variation.
- Revista Ciência Agronomica. Fortaleza: Univ Federal Ceara, Dept Geol, v. 41, n. 2, p. 231-236, 2010.
- Univ Federal Ceara, Dept Geol
- Soil aggregation
- Soil tillage
- Agricultural mechanization
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.