Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- EFFICIENCY of PNEUMATIC and HORIZONTAL PERFORATED DISK METER MECHANISM IN CORN NO-TILLAGE SEEDERS IN SOIL WITH DIFFERENT MOBILIZATION REPORTS
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This work objectified to evaluate the efficiency of two meter mechanism of corn seeds when submitted to different forward speed and soil management system during the non-tillage seeding. It was used a factorial design in randomized blocks. The factors whose effects were examined were related to the seeders with pneumatic and horizontal disk meter mechanisms for the distribution of the seeds, to the set tractor-seeder forward speeds (4.4; 8.0 and 9.8 km h(-1)), and to the soil management system considering the corn no-tillage seeding over minimum tillage with chisel plow and the no-tillage system for the seeding of oat culture (Avena strigosa Schreb). It was verified that the forward speed didn't influence the initial and final stands of plants but it interfered in the regularity of longitudinal distribution of plants. The smallest speed provided the largest percentile of normal spacing between plants. The pneumatic meter mechanism presented better performance than the horizontal disk perforated in the longitudinal distribution of plants. About corn productivity aspect it's indifferent the recommendation of use for pneumatic and perforated horizontal disk meter mechanism of seeds.
- Engenharia Agricola. Jaboticabal: Soc Brasil Engenharia Agricola, v. 28, n. 3, p. 535-542, 2008.
- Soc Brasil Engenharia Agricola
- precision of distribution seeds
- forward speed
- no-tillage system
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.