Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Germinação de sementes de alface obtidas de plantas cultivadas com diferentes doses de fósforo
- Lettuce seed germination from plant cultivated with different phosphorus levels
- Agência Paulista de Tecnologia dos Agronegócios (APTA)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This study was carried out at Sao Manuel Experimental Farm, UNESP/FCA, in Botucatu, São Paulo state, Brazil, with the objective to evaluate the lettuce seeds (cultivar Veronica) germination from plants cultivated with different phosphorus levels at harvest, in three temperatures and after two conservation period in dry chamber. At seed production stage, the experiment was conducted in randomized complete blocks, with five treatments (0; 200; 400; 600 and 800 kg ha(-1) of P(2)O(5)) and five replications. After harvesting, seed germination at 20 degrees C and under high temperatures (30 and 33 degrees C) was evaluated. After 15 and 25 months of conservation in dry chamber room it was evaluated germination at 20 degrees C. The P(2)O(5) levels evaluated did not affect seed germination soon after harvesting at the three temperatures evaluated, but, the higher the temperature, the lower the seed vigor. After 25 months of conservation, the lesser the P(2)O(5) rates, the lesser seed germination and germination speed index.
- Semina-ciencias Agrarias. Londrina: Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL), v. 32, n. 2, p. 591-597, 2011.
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- Lactuca sativa L
- Phosphorus fertilization
- High temperatures
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.