Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Adubação nitrogenada em cobertura no girassol irrigado nas condições de Cassilândia-MS
- Nitrogen side dressing fertilization in irrigated sunflower under conditions of Cassilandia-MS
- Universidade Federal da Grande Dourados (UFGD)
- Universidade Estadual de Mato Grosso do Sul (UEMS)
- Universidade Federal Rural do Semi-Árido (UFERSA)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Nitrogen is the most required nutrient by plants for exerting important functions in the vegetable metabolism. In sunflower crop, its efficiency causes nutritional disorder, being the nutrient that most limits the yield. Besides, high doses may increase the incidence of pests and diseases, affecting the yield. Hereafter, this experiment was carried out with the aim of evaluating the response of the irrigated sunflower crop (Helianthus annuus L.) submitted to different doses of side dressing nitrogen fertilization applied uncovered nitrogen in small parts. A randomized complete block design, with four replications was used. The constituted by four doses of nitrogen (0, 20, 40, and 80 kg ha(-1)), as urea. Side dressing nitrogen fertilization provides increase in all characteristics studied, and the dose of N of maxim suitable technical efficiency to have a good yield is of 55 kg ha(-1) of N for the cultivation of the sunflower irrigated in the region of Cassilandia, Mato Grosso do Sul State.
- Ciência e Agrotecnologia. Lavras: Universidade Federal de Lavras (UFLA), v. 32, n. 5, p. 1366-1373, 2008.
- Universidade Federal de Lavras (UFLA)
- Helianthus annuus L
- mineral nutrition
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.