Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Ocorrência de Dictyla monotropidia Stål (Hemiptera: Tingidae) em Cordia verbenacea Al. DC no Brasil
- Occurrence of Dictyla monotropidia Stal (Hemiptera : Tingidae) on Cordia verbenacea Al. DC in Brazil
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Recently, Dictyla monotropidia Stal was observed feeding on plants of black sage (Cordia verbenacea Al. DC). The colonies of this insect were observed on abaxial surface of leaves, with nymphs and adults sucking the phloem sieve, causing spot, yellow aspect and leaf fall. D. monotropidia was already related as pest in other Cordia species in countries of Central and South America. Although, this is the first report of this insect attacking plants of C. verbenacea in Brazil.
- Neotropical Entomology. Londrina,: Entomological Soc Brasil, v. 37, n. 2, p. 236-238, 2008.
- Entomological Soc Brasil
- lace bug
- medicinal plant
- black sage
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.