Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A influência dos ácidos hexenurônicos no rendimento e na branqueabilidade da polpa kraft
- The influence of hexenuronic acids in yield and bleachability of pulp kraft
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Viçosa (UFV)
- This study investigated the impact of pulp hexenuronic acids (HexAs) content on pulping yield by changing cooking reaction temperature. The bleachability of pulps containing variable amounts of HexAs was also investigated. The cooking at 170 degrees C produced pulp of kappa number, HexAs and screen yield of 16.2, 49.4 mmol/kg and 50.2%, respectively, whereas the cooking at 156 degrees C resulted pulp of kappa 17.0, 61.3 mmol/kg HexAs and 50.8% screened yield. The pulp produced at lower cooking temperature also showed better bleachability as evaluated by the total amount of active chlorine required to achieve 90% ISO. The sequence OAHTD(EP) DD showed the lowest bleaching performance among all.
- Quimica Nova. São Paulo: Soc Brasileira Quimica, v. 32, n. 2, p. 373-377, 2009.
- Soc Brasileira Quimica
- hexenuronic acid
- pulping kraft
- ECF bleaching
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.