Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Lesão na base e concentrações de ácido indolbutírico no enraizamento de estacas apicais de figueira ‘Roxo de Valinhos’
- Incision at the base and concentrations of indolbutyric acid on rooting of apical cuttings of 'Roxo de Valinhos' fig tree
- Universidade Federal de Lavras (UFLA)
- Universidade Estadual do Oeste do Paraná (UNIOESTE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This work aimed to increase the rhizogenic potential of cuttings collected from the apical portion of the branches of fig trees, performing injuries and treating the cuttings with indolbutyric acid (IBA). Apical cuttings of 'Roxo de Valinhos' fig tree were collected in July. The cuttings were standardized with 20 cm in length and basal diameter of 10 mm. The cuttings received or not incisions at the basis (parallel cuts of 2 cm) and immersed in IBA at 0, 1000, 2000 and 3000 mg L(-1) for 10 seconds. The cuttings were buried (3/4 of the length) in moistened sand, inside a screen house (50% of light). After 60 days it was found that treatment with IBA benefits in the development of apical cuttings, and the concentration that achieved the best results was 2000 mg L(-1); the use of injury at the base of the cuttings helps rooting.
- Semina-ciencias Agrarias. Londrina: Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL), v. 31, p. 1325-1329, 2010.
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- Ficus carica L
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.