Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Desenvolvimento e produtividade da cana-de-açúcar após aplicação de reguladores vegetais em meio de safra
- Development and yield of sugarcane after application of plant growth regulators in the midle of crop season
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The supply of technological quality raw material for providing economical return is the most important necessity of sugar and alcohol industry. The objective of this work was to evaluate the development and productivity of sugarcane stalks due to plant regulators application at half crop. The experiment was carried out in a randomized block design with five replications. The treatments consisted of four plant regulators of the class of the growth retainers (Ethephon, Ehyl-trinexapac, Potassium nitrate, Potassium nitrate + Boron) application and a control (natural ripening). Ethyl-trinexapac and Ethephon treatments were efficient to hold up growth process regarding height of plants, but had no effect on diameter of stalks. The maintenance of bud top integrity made possible the increase in diameter of stalks, without interrupting the growth process regarding height of plants. According to application time the ripeners provided improvement on technological quality of raw material. The ripeners did not affect the number of plants per meter at harvest and did not cause quantitative alterations in the mass of stalks per hectare. The ripeners did not affect the regrowth of the ratoon cane.
- Semina-ciencias Agrarias. Londrina: Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL), v. 32, n. 1, p. 129-138, 2011.
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- Saccharum spp.
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.