Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Análise de sobrevivência aplicada ao desenvolvimento do pulgão Aphis gossypii Glover, 1877 (Hemiptera: Aphididae) em plantas de pepino (Cucumis sativus L.) contaminadas com fungicidas
- Survival analysis applied to the development of Aphis gossypii Glover, 1877 (Hemiptera: Aphididae) on fungicide-contaminated cucumber plants (Cucumis sativus L.)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Lavras (UFLA)
- It was aimed to evaluate the influence of fungicides utilized in cucumber on the development of the aphid Aphis gossypii Glover under greenhouse conditions. The experimental design was completely randomized with four treatments and 45 replicates, being each plot consisting of a first instar nymph coming from an apterous female in early reproductive period. The fungicides utilized and their respective dosages at g i.a.L(-1) were 800 PM sulphur (1.6), 800 PM mancozeb (1.6) and 840 PM copper oxichloride (1.5). The control was made up of water only. The products did not influence the median time of life in each instar and the nymphal stage, being respectively 1 and 4 days. Copper oxychloride and mancozeb increased the median time of life in days and the total life cycle of the adult stage of this species.
- Semina-ciencias Agrarias. Londrina: Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL), v. 32, n. 4, p. 1327-1333, 2011.
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- Cotton aphid
- protected environment
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.