Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Desenvolvimento de cultivares de mamoneiras em relação à profundidade de semeadura e seletividade de herbicidas dinitroanilinas
- Castor bean cultivars development in relation to depth of sow and dinitroaniline herbicides selectivity
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Assoc Cultural & Educ Garca
- Three trials were carry out at Garca Municipal County, São Paulo, Brazil in order to study the effects of sowing depth of three castor bean cultivars submitted or not to dinitroaniline herbicides application in pre-emergency. The three cultivars chosen as fllow: AL Guarany 2002 variety and Iris and Savana hybrids. The experiments were disposed in randomized complete blocks, with fifteen treatments and four replications, by using factorial scheme 5x3, composed by sowing in 2,5; 5,0; 10,0; 15,0 and 20,0 cm depths with application in pre-emergency condition of the herbicides: trifluralin (1125 g a.i. ha(-1)), pendimethalin (1500 g a.i. ha(-1)) and check without herbicide (hand-hold check). Only the sowing depths of 2.5 and 20.0 significantly reduced the initial development of castor bean cultivars AL Guarany 2002 and Iris, without interfering in characteristics number of leaves, stem diameter, insertion height of first raceme and yield. Trifluralin application has increased significantly AL Guarany 2002 yield, in sowings from 5.0 cm deep, unlike Iris and Savana hybrids, where most of sowing depths studied, resulted in yield declines. Pendimethalin herbicide presented high selectivity mainly for AL Guarany 2002 and Savana cultivars, characterizing, generally as the safest option castor bean crop.
- Semina-ciencias Agrarias. Londrina: Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL), v. 33, n. 1, p. 27-38, 2012.
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- Ricinus communis
- seedling emergency
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.