Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influência de composto orgânico e fósforo sobre sementes de alface
- Influence of organic compost and phosphorus on lettuce seeds
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This study had aim to evaluate influences of organic compost and phosphorus on lettuce seeds (cv. Veronica), measuring production and quality parameters of seeds in this species. Experimental design was in randomized blocks with 10 treatments, being 5 organic compost levels (0, 20, 40, 60, 80 t ha(-1) organic compost) combined with 2 phosphorus levels (0 and 400 kg ha(-1) P(2)0(5)), presenting 4 replicates. Parameters evaluated were seed mass, seed number, germination percentage, and vigor. Results obtained reveal that phosphorus application increased seed production. In the presence of phosphorus, the level of 33, 4 t ha(-1) of organic compost, and in the absence of phosphorus, the level of 49,21 t ha(-1), resulted higher seed weight per plant. The quality of seeds was not affected by fertilization with organic compost neither by phosphorus.
- Semina-ciencias Agrarias. Londrina: Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL), v. 33, p. 2511-2518, 2012.
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- Lactuca sativa L.
- phosphorus fertilization
- organic fertilization
- seed vigor
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.