Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Anaerobic bio-digestion of concentrate obtained in the process of ultra filtration of effluents from tilapia processing unit
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Instituto de Pesca Centro de Pescado Continental
- The objective of the present study was to evaluate the efficiency of the process of biodigestion of the protein concentrate resulting from the ultrafiltration of the effluent from a slaughterhouse freezer of Nile tilapia. Bench digesters were used with excrements and water (control) in comparison with a mixture of cattle manure and effluent from the stages of filleting and bleeding of tilapias. The effluent obtained in the continuous process (bleeding + filleting) was the one with highest accumulated population from the 37th day, as well as greatest daily production. Gases composition did not differ between the protein concentrates, but the gas obtained with the use of the effluent from the filleting stage presented highest methane gas average (78.05%) in comparison with those obtained in the bleeding stage (69.95%) and in the continuous process (70.02%) or by the control method (68.59%).
- Revista Brasileira de Zootecnia. Sociedade Brasileira de Zootecnia, v. 41, n. 2, p. 242-248, 2012.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Zootecnia
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.