Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Avaliação técnica e econômica da colheita de florestas de eucalipto com harvester
- Technical and economical evaluation of the Eucalyptus forest harvest with harvester
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The acquisition of machinery used in timber harvesting depends on high financial investment, which implies the need for assessments that allow defining more precisely, what is the machine or the whole more recommended for streamlining the operation. This study aimed to technically and economically evaluating the performance of a harvester in Eucalyptus forest harvest first cut. The technique analysis included a time and movements, productivity, efficiency operational and mechanical availability. The economic analysis included the parameters operational cost, harvesting cost and energy consumption. The results obtained from the technological-economic parameters evidenced that of Diameter at Breast Height directly influenced the productivity of harvester. Consequently the lower costs of forest harvest were obtained for the compartments with wider diameter trees.
- Scientia Forestalis. Piracicaba: Ipef-inst Pesquisas Estudos Florestais, v. 38, n. 88, p. 611-618, 2010.
- Ipef-inst Pesquisas Estudos Florestais
- performance evaluation
- energy consumption
- time and movements
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.