Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Avaliação microbiológica e bromatológica da silagem ácida obtida de resíduos da indústria de filetagem de tilápia do Nilo (Oreochromis niloticus)
- Microbiological and bromatologic evaluation of acid silage gotten from Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) filletage industry residues
- Universidade Estadual do Oeste do Paraná (UNIOESTE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Estadual de Maringá (UEM)
- The experiment constituted in evaluating the acid silage prepared from Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) filletage industry residues. This silage was prepared in a filetage industry through the residues milling and 5% of ascetic acid addition and stock piling in a period up to until 201 days. Storaged silages in a period of 7, 12, 22, 27, 41, 48, 61, 75, 84, 91, 96, 110, 140, 151, 181, 187 and 201dias were evaluated. Bromatologics analyses of rude protein(PB), etereal extract (EE), humidity (UM), ashes (CZ) and microbiological analyses of Salmonella, total coliforms, faecals and Escherichia coli of the storaged silages in a period of 7, 91 and 201 days were realized. The pH was evaluated in all the storaged periods. Differences (P > 0.05) in the substance of PB, EE, UM and CZ were not observed. A linear increase in PH was observed, being stabilizing in plateau of 4.74. In relation to the microbiological analysis the presence of Salmonella, total coliforms, faecals and E. Coli were not found. Was concluded that the acid silage gotten from tilapia filetage residues produced with the use of 5% ascetic acid can be stored during 201 days without having Salmonella, total coliforms and faecals proliferation.
- Semina-ciencias Agrarias. Londrina: Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL), v. 31, n. 2, p. 515-521, 2010.
- Universidade Estadual de Londrina (UEL)
- Filletage residues
- silage stock piling
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.