Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Avaliação técnica e econômica do corte de eucalipto com feller-buncher em diferentes condições operacionais
- Technical and economic evaluation of the harvest of eucalypt with feller-buncher in different operating conditions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This study aimed to technically and economically evaluate the Feller-buncher in different conditions of harvest in eucalypt forests of second cut. The technical analysis included a study of time and movements by the method of continuous time, and operational performance was determined by volume in cubic meters of harvested wood. The economic analysis included the parameters of operational cost, harvest cost and energy consumption. The analysis of the data showed that the composition of main line harvesting and the arrangement of bundles of trees influenced operational performance. The average operational cost was US$ 86.26 per hour of actual work, which resulted in an average cost of forest harvesting of US$ 1.09 m(-3).
- Ciência Florestal. Santa Maria: Centro Pesquisas Florestais, Ufsm, v. 20, n. 4, p. 649-656, 2010.
- Universidade Federal de Santa Maria (UFSM), Centro Pesquisas Florestais
- forest mechanization
- times and movements
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.