Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Modelos de crescimento kaleckianos: uma apreciação
- Kaleckian economic growth models: an analysis
- Bertella, Mário Augusto
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The purpose of this article is to survey the main papers that founded a kaleckian approach of the economic growth. It presents a certain moment of the historical evolution of the non-neoclassical macrodynamics. This analysis can be understood under the political economy tradition in putting together social classes (capitalists and workers), distributive conflict and the relationship between distribution and accumulation.
- Revista de Economia Política. Editora 34, v. 27, n. 2, p. 209-220, 2007.
- Editora 34
- capacity utilization
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.