Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Chromosome banding patterns of four species of bats, with special reference to a case of X-autosome translocation
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The karyotypes of 4 species of bats, Artibeus lituratus (Phyllostomatidae), Pipistrellus pipistrellus (Vespertilionidae), Pteropus alecto and P. giganteus (Pteropodidae), were studied after several banding techniques. For A. lituratus, in which an X-autosome translocation was observed, an analysis of the replication pattern in the rearranged chromosome was also made after BrdU incorporation.
- Annales de Genetique, v. 26, n. 4, p. 197-201, 1983.
- animal experiment
- chromosome banding pattern
- chromosome translocation
- in vitro study
- Chromosome Banding
- Sex Chromosome Aberrations
- Support, Non-U.S. Gov't
- Translocation (Genetics)
- X Chromosome
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.