Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A internacionalização das empresas espanholas
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The internationalization of Spanish companies. The purpose of this article is to present the process of (late) internationalization of Spanish companies occurred between the years of 1990 and 2000, its determinants and the degree of involvement of the State in this process. We can point out some determinants in this process, such as: a fall in the profitability of the domestic market, a shrinking of the Spanish market, imminent danger of the acquisition of Spanish companies in the local market due to trade and financial openness. We conclude that this process was not fortuitous. There was a clear perception by the government that this process would not only be relevant but also necessary for the entrance of Spain in the international economic and geo-political set.
- Revista de Economia Política. Editora 34, v. 32, n. 4, p. 689-699, 2012.
- Editora 34
- foreign direct investment
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.