Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- AFASIA MOTORA, PARALISIA FACIAL E HEMIPLEGIA DIREITA APOS ABSCESSO DENTARIO A ESQUERDA
- Aphasia motora, facial paralysis and right hemiplegy after left dental abscess
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The authors report a case of a 6 year old child who presented with dental abscess associated with a parietal and frontal cerebrite, right facial paralysis and motor aphasia. The clinical findings, radiological examination including computerized tomography and type of treatment are presented. At beginning, the patient did not respond to antimicrobial therapy and only after drainage of her dental abscess revealed good clinical evolution.
- Revista Brasileira de Otorrinolaringologia, v. 60, n. 3, p. 233-235, 1994.
- dental abscess
- facial paralysis
- case report
- facial nerve paralysis
- preschool child
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.