Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Triplet carbonyls: from photophysics to biochemistry
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Triplet carbonyls can be generated not only from the thermal cleavage of dioxetanes, but also enzymatically from appropriate substrates. The excited species can phosphoresce with an intensity depending upon the extent of shielding from deactivating oxygen collisions, react and also transfer energy, thus promoting sensitized emission and sensitized photochemistry. © 1994.
- Journal of Molecular Structure, v. 324, n. 1-2, p. 45-48, 1994.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.