Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Pré-concentração de cádmio com Saccharomyces cerevisiae e determinação em águas fluviais usando espectrometria de emissão óptica com plasma indutivamente acoplado
- Preconcentration of cadmium with Saccharomyces cerevisiae and determination in river water using inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometry
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- A preconcentration method based on the use of Saccharomyces cerevisiae as sorbent material is proposed for the determination of Cd(II) in river water. The solid phase extraction was performed in batch mode and the determination of the analyte in the solid phase was easily carried out by introducing a slurry of the yeast (0.0625 g / 2.5 mL) directly into the ICP OES. A limit of detection of 0.11 µg L-1 and a sample throughput in the range of 4 - 54 sample h-1 were obtained. Determinations of cadmium in a certified sample and in real river water samples were in excellent agreement with the expected values.
- Química Nova. Sociedade Brasileira de Química, v. 30, n. 2, p. 323-326, 2007.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Química
- solid phase extraction
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.