Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- On discrete symmetries of the multi-boson KP hierarchies
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- We show that the multi-boson KP hierarchies possess a class of discrete symmetries linking them to discrete Toda systems. These discrete symmetries are generated by the similarity transformation of the corresponding Lax operator. This establishes a canonical nature of the discrete transformations. The spectral equation, which defines both the lattice system and the corresponding Lax operator, plays a key role in determining pertinent symmetry structure. We also introduce the concept of the square root lattice leading to a family of new pseudo-differential operators with covariance under additional Bäcklund transformations.
- Physics Letters, Section B: Nuclear, Elementary Particle and High-Energy Physics, v. 327, n. 3-4, p. 266-273, 1994.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.