Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- So(2,1) Lie algebra and the Green's functions for the conditionally exactly solvable potentials
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- The Green's functions of the recently discovered conditionally exactly solvable potentials are computed. This is done through the use of a second-order differential realization of the so(2,1) Lie algebra. So we present the dynamical symmetry underlying the solvability of such potentials and show that they belong to a general class of solvable and partially solvable potentials. © 1994 The American Physical Society.
- Physical Review A, v. 50, n. 4, p. 2915-2920, 1994.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.