Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Expanding the class of conditionally exactly solvable potentials
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Recently a class of quantum-mechanical potentials was presented that is characterized by the fact that they are exactly solvable only when some of their parameters are fixed to a convenient value, so they were christened as conditionally exactly solvable potentials. Here we intend to expand this class by introducing examples in two dimensions. As a byproduct of our search, we found also another exactly solvable potential. © 1994 The American Physical Society.
- Physical Review A, v. 50, n. 5, p. 4369-4372, 1994.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.