Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Albright's syndrome: review of the literature and case report.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Albright's syndrome is characterized by the presence of polyostotic fibrous dysplasia, endocrinopathies and brown spots on the skin. In the present article the authors describe a case occurring in a 20-year-old female patient, who is currently being followed radiographically after a mandibular bone biopsy.
- The Journal of Nihon University School of Dentistry, v. 36, n. 4, p. 283-287, 1994.
- Albright syndrome
- case report
- face asymmetry
- follow up
- frontal bone
- jaw disease
- Case Report
- Facial Asymmetry
- Fibrous Dysplasia, Polyostotic
- Follow-Up Studies
- Frontal Bone
- Mandibular Diseases
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.