Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Esforcos hidraulicos dinamicos em turbomaquinas
- Hydraulic dynamic efforts on pump turbines
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A measurement device has been developed to measure force and torque components acting on the impeller of a model pump-turbine, which uses crystal quartz load transducers installed on the rotating shaft. These kinds of load transducers allow greater stiffness than arrangements using strain gauges. Therefore, the dynamics behavior of the measurement device has to be taken into account. Some results of measurements are present in the whole operating range of model pump-turbine.
- Revista de Engenharia e Ciencias Aplicadas, v. 2, p. 41-54.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.