Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Marcos estratigraficos regionais na Formacao Palermo: caracterizacao dos picos radioativos
- Regional stratigraphic benchmarks in the Palermo Formation: characterization of radioactivity peaks
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- During a basinal scale study on Palermo Formation (Upper Permian, Parana Basin) high elevated Gamma Ray picks were identified mainly in the lower third of that stratigraphic unit. Those Gamma Ray signatures have been used as good regional stratigraphic markers. From them it was possible one chronostratigraphic analysis of Palermo Formation as pointed out by previous papers (Perinotto). Potassium40 is the responsible for the high Gamma Ray picks in the Palermo Formation. -from English summary
- Geociencias (Sao Paulo), v. 13, n. 2, p. 359-369, 1994.
- gamma ray anomaly
- Brazil, Parana Basin
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.