Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The stability of the Johnson-Mehl-Avrami equation parameters
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The stability of the parameters of the Johnson-Mehl-Avrami equation was studied using two parametrizations of the sigmoidal function and its fit to some kinetic data. The results indicate that one of the forms of the function has more stable parameters and only for this form it is reasonable to use, as an approximation, the linear regression theory to analyse the parameters. © 1995 Chapman & Hall.
- Journal of Materials Science, v. 30, n. 16, p. 4101-4102, 1995.
- Approximation theory
- Mathematical models
- Parameter estimation
- Regression analysis
- System stability
- Johnson-Mehl-Avrami equation
- Sigmoidal function
- Reaction kinetics
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.