Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- ALGIAS CRANIOFACIAIS - UM ROTEIRO PARA O EXAME FISICO DIRIGIDO
- Craniofacial pain - A schedule for physical examination
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Craniofacial pain is a frequent challenge for the physician anamnesis with the goal to obtain specific and useful information about symptoms in craniofacial pain. It can be improved by identifying aching points. In the article, the authors present a practical and specific schedule for physical examination to be applied in patients with chronic pain. This specific schedule, which has proved useful in detecting the exact anatomic sites of pain, has a sequence ordered which includes palpation and inspection of muscles, nerves and arteries.
- Revista Brasileira de Otorrinolaringologia, v. 61, n. 4, p. 259-261+263, 1995.
- facial pain
- local anesthetic agent
- vasoconstrictor agent
- face pain
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.