Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- REFLUXO GASTROESOFAGICO E SINTOMAS OTORRINOLARINGOLOGICOS
- Gastroesophageal reflux and ear nose and throat complaints
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Gastroesophageal reflux and other gastroesophageal diseases produce symptoms in head and neck region leading individuals to search for ear nose and throat consultation. Otolaryngologist may incorporate investigation of reflux in your daily practice. Comments of gastroesophageal reflux and head and neck complaints are done. To illustrate handling of patients suspected of reflux authors relates a case of a dysphagia patient. Close relationship between otolaryngologist and gastroenterologist in reflux investigation is emphasized.
- Revista Brasileira de Otorrinolaringologia, v. 61, n. 5, p. 373-374+376, 1995.
- gastroesophageal reflux
- case report
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.