Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- AVALIACAO DO EFEITO DO VENENO DE APIS MELLIFERA EM CULTURAS DE E. COLI, S. TYPHIMURIUM E Y. ENTEROCOLITICA TRATADAS COM BLEOMICINA
- Evaluation of the effect of Apis mellifera bee venom in E. coli, S. typhimurium and Y. enterocolitica culture bleomycin-treated
- Varanda, Eliana Aparecida
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Apis mellifera bee venom (Africanized honey bee) was tested for the ability to protect against the lethal effect of bleomycin, an antibiotic and antineoplastic agent. Since the radioprotective effect of the venom has been observed on the other biological systems, in the present study the venom was applied to cultures of enterobacteria treated with bleomycin, a radiomimetic agent. The venom did not act as a protective agent against bleomycin in E. coli, S. typhimurium or Y. enterocolitica.
- Revista de Ciencias Farmaceuticas, v. 16, p. 155-163.
- Apis mellifera bee venom
- antibiotic agent
- antineoplastic agent
- bee venom
- radioprotective agent
- controlled study
- escherichia coli
- salmonella typhimurium
- yersinia enterocolitica
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.