Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- OBTENCAO DE MESALAZINA (5-ASA) POR CARBOXILACAO DE P-AMINOFENOL
- Production of mesalazine (5-ASA) by carboxylation of p-aminophenol
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The 5-aminosalicylic acid is usually prepared: 1. by the reduction of the azodye from diazotized aniline and salicylic acid and the posterior reduction of the formed compound; 2. for carboxylation with carbon dioxide under high pressure of p-aminophenol. Both do not present high yield, but the carboxylation process of p-aminophenol can easily be used and can reduce the obtainment process of 3 steps to only 2. Another advantage of this process is the fact that the product is produced without contaminants, because only one solid reagent (p-aminophenol) and the agent of carboxylation (CO2) is used.
- Revista de Ciencias Farmaceuticas, v. 16, p. 105-110.
- 5-aminosalicylic acid
- drug synthesis
- salicylic derivatives
- ulcerative colitis
- 4 aminophenol
- drug manufacture
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.