Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- CAPACIDADE DE ABSORCAO DE AGUA, OLEO E FORMACAO DE ESPUMA DA FARINHA E CONCENTRADO PROTEICO DE FEIJAO-GUANDU (CAJANUS FLAVUS DC.)
- Water and oil absorption capacity and whipping capacity of pigeonpea flour and protein concentrate
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Pigeonpea protein concentrate was prepared from full-fat decorticated raw flour. The water holding capacity of pigeonpea flour of decorticated seeds is 75% and its oil absorption capacity a 30%. The water holding capacity of the protein concentrate is three times the dry weight. The oil absorption capacity of the concentrate was 1,29 mL oil/g protein. The whipping capacity of the pigeonpea flour and its protein concentrate were evaluated.
- Revista de Ciencias Farmaceuticas, v. 16, p. 127-136.
- Cajanus flavus DC.
- isolate protein
- oil absorption
- protein concentrate
- water hydration capacity
- whipping capacity
- cajanus flavus extract
- plant extract
- unclassified drug
- water absorption
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.