Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Symmetries and time evolution in discrete phase spaces: a soluble model calculation
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Using the flexibility and constructive definition of the Schwinger bases, we developed different mapping procedures to enhance different aspects of the dynamics and of the symmetries of an extended version of the two-level Lipkin model. The classical limits of the dynamics are discussed in connection with the different mappings. Discrete Wigner functions are also calculated. © 1995.
- Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, v. 214, n. 2, p. 207-228, 1995.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.