Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The structure of the nitrosyl [RuCl3(NO)(AsPh3)2] complex
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- The structure of the title compound, [RuCl3(NO)(AsPh3)2], has been determined by X-ray diffraction. The ruthenium atom is octahedrally coordinated with the arsine ligands in the trans configuration. The ν(NO) was found at 1869 cm-1 in the IR spectrum, which is consistent with the linearity of the RuNO bond angle. © 1995.
- Polyhedron, v. 14, n. 8, p. 1031-1034, 1995.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.