Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- OLEO ESSENCIAL EM ALGUMAS ESPECIES DE EUCALYPTUS
- Essential oil in some species of Eucalyptus
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In this work we used leaves of four species of Eucalyptus - E. bicostata Maiden, E. deanei Maiden, E. dunnii Maiden and E. viminalis Labill, grown in Colombo, Parana State, Brazil. Preliminary studies were done, in the following sequence: botanic identification, olfactory research, extraction and purification of the essential oil of each species. The physical and chemical tests done were the following: relative density, refractive index, optical rotation, solubility, coagulation point and cineol percentage. The essential oils analysed through gaseous chromatography, presented the following cineol percentage: E. bicostata Maiden - 26.92%, E. deanei Maiden - 70.21%, E. dunnii Maiden - 53.16% and E. viminalis Labill - 23.05%.
- Revista Brasileira de Farmacia, v. 76, n. 2, p. 45-47, 1995.
- essential oil
- drug determination
- drug isolation
- gas chromatography
- medicinal plant
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.