Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Potentiometric study using chemically modified silica gel with pyridinium as membrane for ClO4 - ions
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- A potentiometric sensor for the perchlorate anion was developed by mixing chemically modified silicagel with pyridinium perchlorate, with an epoxy polymer and graphite. The electrode showed Nernstian response between 1.0 × 10-2 and 1.0 × 10-3M perchlorate concentrations. The electrode showed high selectivity to this ion at solutions pH between 5.5 and 8.0. The presence of IO4 -, NO3 -,Br-, IO3 -, Cl- and SO4 2- ions in the solutions, had only small interference in the electrode response in the range mentioned. © 1995 Springer-Verlag.
- Mikrochimica Acta, v. 117, n. 3-4, p. 239-244, 1995.
- modified silica gel
- perchlorate analysis
- perchlorate selective electrode
- pyridinium ion
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.