Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Optical transition probabilities and compositional dependence of Judd-Ofelt parameters of Er3+ ions in fluoroindate glass
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fluoroindate glasses containing 1, 2, 3, and 4 mol% ErF3 were prepared in a dry box under an argon atmosphere. Absorption spectra of these glasses at room temperature were obtained. The Judd-Ofelt parameters Ωλ (λ = 2, 4, 6) for f-f transitions of Er3+ ions as well as transition probabilities, branching ratios, radiative lifetimes, and peak cross-sections for stimulated emission of each band were determined. The concentration effect on the intensities is analyzed. The optical properties of the fluoroindate glasses doped with Er3+ ions are compared with those of other glasses described in the literature. © 1995.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds, v. 227, n. 2, p. 135-140, 1995.
- Fluoroindate glass
- Judd-Ofelt parameters
- Optical transitions
- Composition effects
- Electron emission
- Electron transitions
- Light absorption
- Mathematical models
- Metallic glass
- Optical properties
- Optical variables measurement
- Quantum theory
- Refractive index
- Compositional dependence
- Concentration effect
- Erbium ions
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.