Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influence of polymerization on the synthesis of SrTiO3: Part I. Characteristics of the polymeric precursors and their thermal decomposition
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The influence of polymerization on the thermal decomposition of polymeric precursors and phase formation was investigated during synthesis of SrTiO3. The precipitation of polymeric precursor in acetone produced a more thermal stable precursor with lower weight loss during decomposition. This more stable precursor retarded the formation of the SrTiO3 phase. From thermal analysis, XRD and FT-IR the presence of an intermediate phase during decomposition of the precursors was observed. This is a mixed (Sr,Ti) carbonate phase with the proposed composition of Sr2Ti2O5.CO3. © 1995.
- Ceramics International, v. 21, n. 3, p. 143-152, 1995.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.