Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influence of polymerization on the synthesis of SrTiO3: Part II. Particle and agglomerate morphologies
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Morphologies of SrTiO3 particles and agglomerates synthesized by the traditional Pechini route and by the polymer precipitation route were characterized by the nitrogen adsorption/desorption technique and by transmission electron microscopy (TEM). A cluster structure of nanometric particles forming large agglomerates which are broken during pressing followed by cluster rearrangement was observed. The mean particle size is larger for SrTiO3 obtained by the Pechini route and is related to the precursor thermal decomposition and particle growth during calcination. The particle growth is controlled by neck growth among particles and further motion of the particle boundary. © 1995.
- Ceramics International, v. 21, n. 3, p. 153-158, 1995.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.