Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Boussinesq solitary-wave as a multiple-time solution of the Korteweg-de Vries hierarchy
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Université de Montpellier II
- We study the Boussinesq equation from the point of view of a multiple-time reductive perturbation method. As a consequence of the elimination of the secular producing terms through the use of the Korteweg-de Vries hierarchy, we show that the solitary-wave of the Boussinesq equation is a solitary-wave satisfying simultaneously all equations of the Korteweg-de Vries hierarchy, each one in an appropriate slow time variable. © 1995 American Institute of Physics.
- Journal of Mathematical Physics, v. 36, n. 12, p. 6822-6828, 1995.
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.