Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Another prefiltering algorithm for adaptive IIR filtering
- Abud Marcelino, Marcio
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- An algorithm for adaptive IIR filtering that uses prefiltering structure in direct form is presented. This structure has an estimation error that is a linear function of the coefficients. This property greatly simplifies the derivation of gradient-based algorithms. Computer simulations show that the proposed structure improves convergence speed.
- Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, v. 2, p. 987-989.
- Adaptive filtering
- Computer simulation
- Convergence of numerical methods
- Digital filters
- Error analysis
- Identification (control systems)
- Estimation error
- Mean square error
- Prefiltering algorithm
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.