Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Asymmetrical magnetization in three-phase core type transformers
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The performance of the three-phase core type transformers, under AC/DC double excitation is discussed in this work. It is presented a mathematical model that considers the mutual coupling between phases and the magnetic nonlinearity. The validity of the proposed model is verified by means of the experimental and simulated results.
- Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, v. 2, p. 1081-1084.
- Computer simulation
- Electric properties
- Magnetic circuits
- Magnetic properties
- Mathematical models
- Magnetic flux
- Magnetic nonlinearity
- Three phase core type transformers
- Transformer voltage equations
- Electric transformers
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.