Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Influencia da Carga no Comportamento quanto ao Desgaste de um Aco ABNT-1020 Bifasico Revenido a 450°C
- Influence of load on wear behavior of a dual-phase steel tempered at 450°C
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The wear rate of the dual-phase steel ABNT-1020 tempered at 450°C sliding against cemented steel ABNT-1020 in function of load value is investigated in wide load range. The alteration in behavior of this function at intermediate load level, like in the case of low hardness steel sliding against high hardness steel, is observed. The analysis by scanning electronic microscope before and after this alteration showed a change of wear mechanism from plastic displacement to embrittlement.
- Revista Brasileira de Ciencias Mecanicas/Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences, v. 17, n. 4, p. 380-386, 1995.
- Loads (forces)
- Plastic deformation
- Scanning electron microscopy
- Dual phase steel
- Plastic displacement
- Wear of materials
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.